The design of aging room follows seven principles: manageability: due to the complexity of aging room, with the continuous improvement of product requirements for aging room, the task of management is bound to become increasingly onerous. Therefore, in the design process, we must take into account the management of the future, such as the removability of a single load, the adjustability of the load, the expansion of the power system, the integration of the control system, and the implementation of the most humanized design for the management of the aging room.
1. Practicability, stability and advancement: adopt advanced and mature technology and equipment to meet current needs, take into account the needs of future products, and use the most stable and practical components and materials as far as possible. 2、安全、可靠性：采用老化過程異常雙報警系統（聲、光），充分?；げ芳爸鼙呋肪成璞傅陌踩?。
2. Safety and reliability: adopt the abnormal double alarm system (sound and light) in aging process to fully protect the safety of products and peripheral environmental equipment.
3. Flexibility and expansibility: The specific requirements of customers must be met in the design. For the demand of future products, we must provide some space. So the high temperature aging room must have good flexibility and expansibility. It has the flexibility of supporting aging of various models, providing technical upgrading and equipment updating.
4. Standardization: In the design of the structure and principle of aging system, based on the relevant standards in the fields involved, including the ontology standards, the change of electric power specifications lays a solid foundation.
5. Stageability of the project: In the design of the aging house project, the whole project and equipment are modular structure, which is equivalent to the stage of the project, and each stage of the project can be seamlessly combined without causing repetitive construction and waste.
6、經濟性和投資?；ば裕閡越細叩男閱薌鄹癖裙菇?a href="//www.wxork.club" title="老化房" target="_blank" class="sitelink">老化房，使資金的產出投入達到最大值。能以較低的成本、較少的人員投入維持系統運轉達到產品對負載、環幸要求。提高效能與高效益。盡可能保留并延長該設備實際應用能力，充分利用在資金和技術方面的投入。
6. Economy and investment protection: to build aging housing with high performance-price ratio, so as to maximize the output and input of funds. It can maintain the operation of the system with lower cost and fewer personnel to meet the requirements of load and circumstance of the product. Improve efficiency and high efficiency. As far as possible to retain and extend the practical application capacity of the equipment, make full use of investment in capital and technology.